Screencast 007: Introducing In-Browser Photo Retouching
A new year calls for a new feature!
And we're super excited to introduce our best feature yet - In-browser photo retouching.
Watch our screencast as Jon shows you how to use the tool to get great-looking photos without the need of expensive software like Photoshop, right in your browser.
To use this new feature:
- Make sure you are using our Advanced Uploader. More info here.
- As always, you can upload up to 15 photos to your listing, for the same insanely low listing fee of $0.25
- Once your photos are uploaded, click on our blue pencil icon. This will launch the tool.
- Use Aviary's easy sliding interfaces, presets, cropping tools and filters to your hearts content and get those photos worthy of Market Publique's curated seller standards.
- Save & close the pop-up.
- Preview and post your listing and rake in your sales with your new retouched photos.
Hey new sellers!
Think you got what it takes to sell on our curated markeplace but have photos that could benefit from this tool?
Apply to be a seller now and we'll coach you through the process. The seller with the best photos in January will be able to sell fee-free in February, plus get 10 items promoted with Homepage Fresh. Find out more and contact us if you have more questions.
Winner will be announced February 1st.
As Seen In...
Visit our Press Page for more details!